That’s real simple! Log on to fanzania, register yourself by filling out a valid email id, name and setting a password or you can also join via social media like google or facebook login information. After you are done with the registration, you can follow simple starter guide ‘How to Play’, which will walk you through the steps of creating your Fantasy Cricket Team and joining Tournament and league contests.
Please check whether your registered email address and password are entered correctly and email address is verified once to activate. If you've forgotten your password, click on 'Forgot Password', enter your registered email ID and we’ll send you your new temporary password within a few minutes. If you've forgotten your registered email id, reach out to us at 'Contact Us'. Our Customer Care team will be more than happy to assist you.
When you are logged in, head to ‘My Profile’, select ‘Change Password’ & click on ‘Save Changes’.
You can create only one login account with one email id on fanzania. Creation of multiple accounts by an individual is strictly prohibited and violates our FairPlay policy. You can create one team per tournament you joined once you logged in. This means you can create multiple team for multiple tournament at the same time.
Once you logged in to fanzania, you can go to ‘My Profile’ section to update/edit most of your personal information you entered prior.You can edit Name, mobile, date of birth, address/state, but you won’t be able to change email id or team name under a tournament.
• It could have been marked as Spam mail by your mailbox. Please check your spam mail and mark the email from fanzania as ‘Not Spam’. Also, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so that you receive our email the next time.
• You may have entered a different email id than the one used by you during registration. For any assistance, please send us an email at ‘Contact Us’.
If you are not too sure about your cricket knowledge, don’t worry. You can gain some valuable experience and knowledge as you play more Fantasy Cricket. You can also check out our 'How to Play' section once. Most interestingly there is nothing to loose at your end.
• Between the start and end of the Group phase of the tournament, users are allowed to make up to 'n' transfers(based on tournament) in total.
• After the Group phase and start of the first Qualifier, users can again make unlimited transfers to their team.
• Once qualifier started users can make up to 'n' transfers(based on tournament) into their team.
Transfers must be made ahead of the scheduled start of a match, will be active for that match. You have to select captain, vice captain just before the start of the game. Any transfer made after start of each game will be reflected for next game.
Any user joining in the middle of the tournament(while tournament is in progress) are allowed to do unlimited transfers until he plays his first match of the tournament. Once his first match with own team is started, his transfer count will start.
Once you have selected your team, you can select one of three Power Player(Nitro, Pain Killer, Auto Captain)!! Your Power Player may score more points (including negative points), and could be the difference between success and failure, so choose carefully!!
You can change your Power Player at any time. Changes must be made ahead of the scheduled start of each match to take effect for the upcoming match.
Transfers must be confirmed right before the scheduled start time of a match in order to be active for that match.
• In the event that a match starts, but does not finish (i.e. if a 'No Result' is declared), all players will score points for that match upto that long.
• If a match is decided by the Duckworth-Lewis method, all players will score points earned during the match, upto that long.
• In case the match stands cancelled, the 'transfers' used by you will not be reverted.
• Where not even a single ball is bowled: In this case we don’t revert transfers as we believe there is a lot of information available these days about weather for Team Owners to decide. We understand that this is a nervous situation prior to match start for Team Owners but really creates that extra excitement and need for strong decision making, risk evaluation and tactical thinking - which is what we feel fantasy cricket is all about.
• Where a portion of the match is played (runs are scored, wickets are taken…): For this, we award users the points and don’t revert transfers. Imagine a scenario where your player scored a quick 50 but the match is abandoned. It would be unfair to not give you these points for the great selection you made and the risk you took. This is something many of the other platforms don’t. We strongly feel about this rule because in reality abandoned matches also contribute to players averages, strike rates and other career statistics.
In the event of a Super Over, Points will not be awarded for super over play.
Click on 'Create League' from the Leagues tab.
Choose a name, motto for your League and choose Save League.
A league pin will be generated for you to share with your buddies. Invite them to join your league. You can create as many leagues as you want.
If you wish to join an existing league, you will just need the League pin from the owner who created the league. Choose 'Join League' from the 'My Leagues' section of the menu and enter league pin to join.
Make sure you have typed the correct pin. pin input is case sensitive, so make sure to enter exact value.
For a given match it is total points earned by all the teams participating in that match divided by total number of teams. For example, 5 teams scored total 1500 points, then average points will be 1500 divide 5 = 300 for that match.
League having more than 2 teams in it is eligible for this league rank calculation. We consider all teams Total points in a particilar league and average out to put League's Total points + League Weightage(which is (Number of teams in League) * 10). For example, we have 5 teams in a league with Total points 100, 200, 300, 400, 0 respectively then League points will be average of all which is 200 + League Weightage 5*10 = 250. Based on this League points legaue rank is calculated.
Total 120 transfers are allowed in entire group league matches and 10 transfers allowed for eliminator/knock out matches. There will be infinite transfer in between group league and knock out stage. No transfer will carry forward from group league to knock out stage. Remember, you can use power play only once in entire series.
You can find your unique fanzania referral code under your Profile section. You can share your fanzania referral code with your friends inviting them to join fanzania. For every 5 of your referrals registered on fanzania using your referral code you will be rewarded with a gift worth INR 100. You can make any number of referrals.
We have over INR 45,000 worth of prizes for Indian T20 Match Contests. For each match, the first placed team will receive INR 200, the second placed team will receive INR 175, the third placed team will receive INR 150, the fourth placed team will receive INR 125 and the fifth placed team will receive INR 100 for each match. 'Prize Eligibility' subscription or 'Full' subscription is required for Match contest prize and it will be applicable for immediate match (not for old match). If initial 5 contenders are not subscribed, prize will not be rolled over to next contestant unfortunately.
We have over INR 16,200 worth of prizes for Indian T20 Tournament mode. The prize scheme is in (INR): 1st 5000; 2nd 3000; 3rd 2000; 4th 1000; 5th - 7th 500; 8th - 10th 400; 11th - 15th 300; 16th - 20th 200. PRIZE Eligibility subscription or FULL subscription is required for Tournament contest prize. If initial 20 contenders are not subscribed, prize will not be rolled over to next contestant unfortunately. Prize eligibility for 'Tournament Mode' will not apply for subscriptions taken after the completion of Match #50 (19th May, SRH v PBKS) i.e. if you subscribe for 'Prize Eligibility' or 'Full' package after this point then it will provide prize eligibility only for 'Match Mode' and not for 'Tournament Mode'.
fanzania Wallet is a scheme that aims to further enrich your experience playing on fanzania. Its your single-stop for viewing your overall playing performance and for accessing your rewards across Match Contests, Tournaments and referrals. You can access fanzania Wallet from within your Profile page.
You get 10% of your Match Contests and Tournaments points. For example, if you score 20K points in a tournament, you get 2K points in your wallet. Based on the number of wallet points you collect you are assigned a tier. There are four tiers: Bronze(achieved at 0 points), Silver(at 5K points) , Gold (at 10K points) and Platinum (at 20K points). All new members start at Bronze tier. Note that points are reset to 0 at the start of each membership year. For example, if you joined fanzania on 15 MAR then your wallet points are reset to 0 points on 15 MAR of every year. Membership year window is unique to each user. Note that for our existing users we have set the start of the membership year window to 1 MAR.
Your status at the end of the current membership year is carried forward to the next membership year. To maintain or move up tiers, you need to collect the necessary points required for that tier. If you are unable to collect the necessary points in the ongoing membership year, your status drops by one tier when entering the subsequent membership year.
You can access the rewards you have won in the previous 12 months by scrolling down to the 'Rewards' section of the wallet.
fanzania offers two modes for playing fantasy cricket: Tournament Mode and Match mode.
Tournament mode can be compared with Test cricket, i.e. elegant and classic. There are few of us who have always played the classic tournament mode for more than a decade. Tournament mode allows a user to play fantasy cricket for an entire tournament with a predefined set of transfers to make through the tournament. Tournament mode also offers the users to play in a private league of their own with their close friends with similar passion for playing fantasy cricket. fanzania Tournament mode offers many new features like the use of 3 power plays, live score, statistics and many more.
Match mode is can be compared with T20 cricket, i.e. short, power packed and 3 hours of madness. This mode has been designed for users who cannot spare dedicated time to play an entire tournament but would like to play in a global league for a match of their choice. The match mode enables users to be engaged in short quick stints based on available time. fanzania offers many innovative features for match mode like some fun facts never heard of. Users stand a chance to win exciting prizes.
A user can have a maximum of 8 players from a single team in a given match with one Wicket-keeper, 1 – 3 all-rounders, 3 - 5 bowlers and 3 - 5 batsmen.
A user will get 2x points scored by his captain and 1.5x points scored by his vice-captain where x denotes the number of fanzania points scored by the respective players.
You can navigate to your “My Wallet” section on you fanzania profile and view your rewards under the “My Rewards” section. You should be able to see a breakdown of all your rewards won.
fanzania uses a unique ranking system in the Match Contest Mode ensuring that no two players share the same rank. Prizes are distributed based on this unique rank, that is calculated using the following criteria:
Criteria 1: Total Points earned – The team earning the most points ranks higher than the others. In case the Total Points earned by two teams are tied then the following three additional Criteria are applied to decide the unique rank.
Criteria 2: Captain’s Points - If two teams earn the same total points, then the team whose captain scores the most points ranks higher than then other team.
Criteria 3: Vice-Captain’s Points - If two teams earn the same Total Points and their Captains also score the same points then, the team whose Vice-Captain scores the most points ranks higher than the other team.
Criteria 4: fanzania Team Creation time - If two teams have the same Total Points, Captain’s points as well as Vice Captain’s points, then the team that was created in fanzania first ranks higher than the other team.
We do not anticipate Criteria 4 to be the same for any two players and the buck stops here !
Only Indian users having valid India bank account will be eligible for money WITHDRAW feature in fanzania Wallet page. You need to download latest andoid version(1.2.3 or up) or use fanzania website for this.
In KYC Verification page, User needs to submit their KYC details including PAN card photograph for verification purpose. This process may take several days to get approved by fanzania team. Once KYC details are approved, you need to verify your phone number by OTP process(immediate). Once phone number is verified, you can submit your Bank information details for verification purpose(immediate).
Once your bank details are valid and verified and you have some money(minimum INR 100 to maximum INR 10,000 to withdraw in a day) in your wallet to WITHDRAW , button will be enable in Wallet page for you.
When you WITHDRAW some valid amount of money using our WITHDRAW feature, you will get successful email and notification in fanzania. Each Withdrawal may take several hours to reflect in your Bank account.
Now on fanzania will discontinue issuing amazon voucher for all winners. In case of any question or concern related to this, you should get in touch with fanzania support team for further help!
• A Subscription fee once paid is final and no cancellation is permissible.
• fanzania may, in certain exceptional circumstances and at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the User after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes.
• fanzania reserves the right to cancel or change any premium features or services without giving any prior notice or reason.
• The User acknowledges that any transactions done on the fanzania platform may take up to 24-48 hours to be processed due to the time taken for bank reconciliations and other such external third party dependencies.
• Any amount paid or transferred into the User's Wallet may take up to 24-48 hours to reflect in the User’s wallet account balance.
• Any money debited from User’s Wallet may take up to 24-48 hours to reflect in the User's wallet account balance.
• Users agree not to raise any complaint or claim against fanzania in respect of any delay, including any lost opportunity to join any Match Contest or Tournament Match due to a delay in any credit to the User wallet (whever applicable).